Clementine is a Consultant with Social Ventures Australia (SVA). Clementine works with non-profit, Indigenous, government, and corporate clients to design and implement strategies, outcomes management solutions and organisational changes that support the organisations to increase their social impact.
Clementine’s experience includes:
- Developing measurement and evaluation frameworks for Indigenous organisations in New Zealand and around Australia, including Te Whanau o Waipareira, one of New Zealand’s largest multi-sector Māori service providers.
- Developing strategies and business plans for new non-profits and collective impact initiatives.
- Undertaking SROI analysis on a youth mental health prevention program, a community centre and Indigenous broadcasting.
- Co-designing innovative approaches to corporate volunteering.
- Developing training materials for the New South Wales Social Innovation Council and the National Disability Insurance Agency to build the capacity of government agencies and NGO’s in shifting to commissioning for outcomes.
Prior to joining SVA, Clementine was a Charities and Non-Profits Lawyer. Clementine holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (Maori and Political Science) from the University of Canterbury. Clementine is a member of the board of the Sisters of the Good Samaritan Foundation.