Once again, we’ve published an impressive collection of SVA Quarterly articles this year encompassing topics and insights from throughout Australia and the varied projects SVA is involved with.
- Managing to outcomes: what, why and how?: What does ‘managing to outcomes’ mean and why are small and large organisations alike embarking on this journey?
- New model for financing affordable housing: A housing finance ‘aggregator’ is one solution for attracting more private capital into the affordable housing market.
- Do’s and don’ts of investing in Indigenous social enterprises: Insights from the two year Indigenous Social Enterprise Fund pilot provide some lessons about supporting Indigenous social enterprises to grow.
- Healthy country, healthy people: Analyses of five Indigenous Protected Areas across Australia demonstrate the social and cultural co-benefits of Indigenous land management initiatives. (+ Podcast)
- Find your philanthropic true north: To affect positive social change, philanthropic organisations need clarity and alignment on four key elements as demonstrated by the Paul Ramsay Foundation, Australia’s largest private foundation.