Impact investing plays a key role in driving private capital into the social and affordable housing sector to create new housing stock and scale innovative operating models. SVA has a vision in which stable, appropriate and affordable accommodation is available for all people in Australia – with tailored wrap-around support and transitional opportunities for low-income earners.
We partner with innovative developers and service providers to work towards overcoming the housing challenges faced by many people in Australia. We work with community housing providers, government, service providers, developers, advisors, corporates and investors.
Our financing and advisory services include:
- Financing mixed developments with long-dated funding and flexible terms
- Structuring social impact bonds to finance evidence-based, outcomes focussed services
- Feasibility studies on potential developments and housing projects
- Arranging and managing consortia to deliver large scale social and affordable housing initiatives
- Advising government, community housing providers, social purpose organisations and investors on leveraging impact investment to achieve positive housing outcomes