Homeless of Melbourne (HoMie)
HoMie Three-year business plan
SVA Consulting was engaged to support HoMie to develop a three-year business plan to enable them to have greater social impact and to move towards financial sustainability.
Role we played
Working with HoMie, SVA Consulting:
- Developed a deep understanding of the organisation and of the social impact they wished to have
- Developed a fact base on the external and internal conditions of HoMie through stakeholder consultations and analysis of demographic, program performance and financial performance data
- Created organisational goals and strategic initiatives based on that fact base
- Tested the goals extensively with the HoMie team
- Produced a detailed financial model to supplement the business plan which forecast out HoMie’s financial situation over the next three years.
HoMie now has a clear and comprehensive plan to increase its impact over the coming three-year period and move toward financial sustainability. The team have bought into and understand the plan and their role in making it a reality. In addition, HoMie and SVA Consulting have a monthly check in to discuss HoMie’s progress against the business plan.