SVA’s unique approach focuses on understanding the structural causes behind persistent disadvantage, then finding and supporting the innovative approaches that can create systemic change. Our practice is evidence-based, a discipline we apply to every facet of our organisation.
By offering funding, investment, and advice we support partners across sectors to increase their social impact.
• We are the leading practitioner of venture philanthropy in Australia, having pioneered the approach over a decade ago.
• We offer grant funding, expertise and networks to support organisational transformation and the development of new ways to tackle social change.
• Our impact investing products provide repayable capital to fund the growth of organisations with proven models.
• We work with governments in Australia and overseas on social impact bonds to help fund and promote system-wide change.
• We support social purpose organisations, philanthropists and governments with strategy and measurement and evaluation consulting to improve service delivery.
• We work with corporates to develop their community engagement and employment strategies.
• We provide policy and impact investing advice to organisations interested in improving their relations with government or exploring impact investing.