The SVA Diversified Impact Fund provides finance to organisations that make a meaningful social impact on the lives of people in Australia.
About our finance
The Fund provides flexible finance ranging from $0.5M to $1.5M.
We provide finance to both for-profit and non-profit organisations.
Our investment criteria:
- Ability to create meaningful social outcomes for people experiencing disadvantage in Australia
- Either at least $500,000 annualised revenue (for equity) or security available (for loans)
- Minimum investment ask of $500,000
The Fund focuses on areas fundamental to improving lives of people in Australia:
More than money
We provide organisations with a combination of capital and support.
To apply, or for more information, contact Nathan Sowell at email@example.com.
The Fund at a glance
Downside protection for investors
20% downside protection will be provided at no cost to investors by 11 Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs):
- Bellwether Foundation
- Bryan Foundation
- Hantomeli Foundation
- Maple-Brown Family Foundation
- Reef Shark Foundation
- Sky Foundation
- The Harris Charitable Foundation
- The Roberts Family
- The Robertson Foundation
- The Yarranabbe Foundation
- Wilson Foundation
The Fund reached Final Close in June 2018 at Maximum Fund Size of $15 million. The Fund is no longer open to new applications.
The unit price as at 30 September 2018 is $0.3843.
Please refer to the following documents for more details about the Fund:
The Fund succeeds the SVA Social Impact Fund, which created 160 jobs, 22 dwellings, education programs and accessible health services for people experiencing disadvantage in Australia.
- October 2018 investor update